- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fenway Park Tours
If you can't see the Sox, you can still see the Green Monster up close by going on a tour of the park. The 50-minute Fenway walking tours run year-round, and if you go on the day's last tour on a home-game day, you can watch batting practice. Tours run hourly from 9 am to 3 pm and cost $12. 617/226-6666 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's