Sights & Attractions in Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Boston
Crane Beach on the Crane Estate
The 1,200-acre Crane Beach on the Crane Estate, an hour's drive...
A 45-minute drive from downtown Boston, Nantasket Beach has cleaner...
The well-groomed beaches of Plum Island, located in the Parker...
Just north of the city, Revere Beach, the oldest public beach...
In a quiet Cape Ann town 32 miles north of Boston, this beach...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's