Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Boston Early Music Festival
Boston Early Music Festival Review
This festival is focused on medieval, baroque, and Renaissance music. Throughout the year, concerts, master classes, and lectures take place at churches and concert halls throughout Boston. Every other year in June, a fully staged opera is performed. Past productions have included Conradi's Ariadne (1691) and Mattheson's 1710 opera Boris Goudenow.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more