Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Years ago, when Ken Oringer opened his snazzy leopard skin–lined hot spot in the tasteful boutique Eliot Hotel, the hordes were fighting over reservations. A 2012 face-lift doubled the size of the bar and made things considerably less formal, save for the food. Oppulent offerings like foie gras, Maine lobster, and Kobe sirloin enhanced with flavor-rich foams, emulsions, and bubbles still dominate the menu, along with a few fail-safe options, like crispy chicken and Scottish salmon. A magnet for romantics and die-hard foodies, the place continues to serve some of the city's most fanciful, well-crafted meals. Cocktail aficionados will appreciate the creative and sophisticated bar offerings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more