Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Millennium Bostonian Hotel
At a Glance
- North 26's strong cocktails
- updated fitness center
- some rooms still get street noise
- Faneuil Hall can get clogged with tourists
- fee for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Millennium Bostonian Hotel Review
Near historic Faneuil Hall, the Bostonian has guest rooms featuring Frette linens, pillowtop mattresses, and the obligatory mammoth TVs—many also have French doors with step-out balconies showcasing city views and the popular North End. Warmed up with red wall coverings, the lobby provides sofas and arm chairs, perfect for relaxing with a book chosen from one of the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. The hotel's restaurant, North 26, is a steak-and-eggs-meets-fresh-fruit-smoothie hot spot. Bonus: outdoor seating aplenty.
- Address: Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 26 North St., Downtown, Boston, MA, 02109 | Map It
- Phone: 617/523–3600; 866/866–8086
- Website: www.millenniumhotels.com
- Subway: Government Center, Haymarket
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 187 rooms, 14 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more