- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Millennium Bostonian Hotel
At a Glance
- North 26's strong cocktails
- updated fitness center
- some rooms still get street noise
- Faneuil Hall can get clogged with tourists
- fee for Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Millennium Bostonian Hotel Review
Near historic Faneuil Hall, the Bostonian has guest rooms featuring Frette linens, pillowtop mattresses, and the obligatory mammoth TVs—many also have French doors with step-out balconies showcasing city views and the popular North End. Warmed up with red wall coverings, the lobby provides sofas and arm chairs, perfect for relaxing with a book chosen from one of the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. The hotel's restaurant, North 26, is a steak-and-eggs-meets-fresh-fruit-smoothie hot spot. Bonus: outdoor seating aplenty.
- Address: Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 26 North St., Downtown, Boston, MA 02109 | Map It
- Phone: 617/523–3600; 866/866–8086
- Website: www.millenniumhotels.com
- Metro Government Center, Haymarket.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 187 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more