Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Durgin-Park Market Dining Room
Durgin-Park Market Dining Room Review
You should be hungry enough to cope with enormous portions, yet not so hungry you can't tolerate a long wait (or sharing a table with others). Durgin-Park was serving its same hearty New England fare (Indian pudding, baked beans, corned beef and cabbage, and a prime rib that hangs over the edge of the plate) back when Faneuil Hall was a working market instead of a tourist attraction. The service is as brusque as it was when fishmongers and boat captains dined here, but that's just part of its charm.
- Address: 340 Faneuil Hall Market Pl., North Market Bldg., Faneuil Hall, Boston, MA, 02109 | Map It
- Phone: 617/227–2038
- Website: www.arkrestaurants.com/durgin_park.html
- Subway: Government Center
- Location: Government Center and the North End
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more