Seaport Boston Hotel
At a Glance
- on-site Wave Health & Fitness Club
- close to a newly developed restaurant scene offering 20 dining options
- free Wi-Fi
- far from city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Seaport Boston Hotel Review
Chances are, if you've ever been to Boston on business, you've already stayed at the Seaport, where guest rooms are among the biggest in the city. The 428-room hotel is an ocean of badge-wearing, convention-going suits, most of whom scurry back and forth between the lobby and the adjacent World Trade Center, land of a thousand conference rooms. Wait a minute! Keep reading—just because it's all business doesn't mean it's not nice. Case in point: the full-service health club, complete with a lap pool, spa, and cardio and weight equipment. Guest rooms are outfitted with lime-green and red furnishings, marble bathrooms, Bose radios, laptop safes, and, of course, complimentary daily Wall Street Journals. Currying favor with all kinds of clientele, the Seaport prides itself on being ecofriendly and having hypoallergenic rooms.
- Address: World Trade Center, 1 Seaport La., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA, 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/385–4000; 800/440–3318
- Website: www.seaportboston.com
- Subway: World Trade Center
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 428 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Boston for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More