Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Seaport Boston Hotel
At a Glance
- on-site Wave Health &
- Fitness Club
- close to a newly developed restaurant scene offering 20 dining options
- free Wi-Fi
- far from city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Seaport Boston Hotel Review
Chances are, if you've ever been to Boston on business, you've already stayed at the Seaport, where guest rooms are among the biggest in the city. The 428-room hotel is an ocean of badge-wearing, convention-going suits, most of whom scurry back and forth between the lobby and the adjacent World Trade Center, land of a thousand conference rooms. Wait a minute! Keep reading—just because it's all business doesn't mean it's not nice. Case in point: the full-service health club, complete with a lap pool, spa, and cardio and weight equipment. Guest rooms are outfitted with lime-green and red furnishings, marble bathrooms, Bose radios, laptop safes, and, of course, complimentary daily Wall Street Journals. Currying favor with all kinds of clientele, the Seaport prides itself on being ecofriendly and having hypoallergenic rooms.
- Address: World Trade Center, 1 Seaport La., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA, 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/385–4000; 800/440–3318
- Website: www.seaportboston.com
- Subway: World Trade Center
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 428 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more