- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seaport Boston Hotel
At a Glance
- on-site Wave Health & Fitness Club
- close to a newly developed restaurant scene offering 20 dining options
- free Wi-Fi
- far from city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Seaport Boston Hotel Review
Chances are, if you've ever been to Boston on business, you've already stayed at the Seaport, where guest rooms are among the biggest in the city. The 428-room hotel is an ocean of badge-wearing, convention-going suits, most of whom scurry back and forth between the lobby and the adjacent World Trade Center, land of a thousand conference rooms. Wait a minute! Keep reading—just because it's all business doesn't mean it's not nice. Case in point: the full-service health club, complete with a lap pool, spa, and cardio and weight equipment. Guest rooms are outfitted with lime-green and red furnishings, marble bathrooms, Bose radios, laptop safes, and, of course, complimentary daily Wall Street Journals. Currying favor with all kinds of clientele, the Seaport prides itself on being ecofriendly and having hypoallergenic rooms.
- Address: World Trade Center, 1 Seaport La., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/385–4000; 800/440–3318
- Website: www.seaportboston.com
- Metro World Trade Center.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 428 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more