- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hyatt Regency Boston
At a Glance
- good package deals
- saunas and whirlpools
- good for business travelers
- views of office buildings from guest rooms
- few chairs around indoor pool
- thin walls
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Boston Review
Picturesque, Downtown Crossing is not, as it is packed with every conceivable kind of discount store and street vendor, but the area hums with activity (of both the low- and high-end variety), and sitting amid all the action is the 22-story Hyatt Regency Boston. Walk out of the crowds and into the cool marble lobby decorated with dark-wood furnishing and geometric-pattern rugs. Take an elevator ride upstairs to a guest room equipped with an iPod dock, pillowtop mattress, and understated earth-color furnishings. Or sweat the day away in the 24-hour fitness center. Smart travelers call ahead for good deals on theater or shopping packages. Bonus: the hotel is fairly green—among other things, it composts leftover food and uses energy-efficient lighting, including motion-detector light switches.
- Address: 1 Ave. de Lafayette, Downtown Crossing/Chinatown, Boston, MA 02111 | Map It
- Phone: 617/912–1234; 800/233–1234
- Website: www.regencyboston.hyatt.com
- Metro Chinatown, Downtown Crossing.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 498 rooms, 26 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more