Hyatt Regency Boston
At a Glance
- good package deals
- saunas and whirlpools
- good for business travelers
- views of office buildings from guest rooms
- few chairs around indoor pool
- thin walls
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Boston Review
Picturesque, Downtown Crossing is not, as it is packed with every conceivable kind of discount store and street vendor, but the area hums with activity (of both the low- and high-end variety), and sitting amid all the action is the 22-story Hyatt Regency Boston. Walk out of the crowds and into the cool marble lobby decorated with dark-wood furnishing and geometric-pattern rugs. Take an elevator ride upstairs to a guest room equipped with an iPod dock, pillowtop mattress, and understated earth-color furnishings. Or sweat the day away in the 24-hour fitness center. Smart travelers call ahead for good deals on theater or shopping packages. Bonus: the hotel is fairly green—among other things, it composts leftover food and uses energy-efficient lighting, including motion-detector light switches.
- Address: 1 Ave. de Lafayette, Downtown Crossing/Chinatown, Boston, MA, 02111 | Map It
- Phone: 617/912–1234; 800/233–1234
- Website: www.regencyboston.hyatt.com
- Subway: Chinatown, Downtown Crossing
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 498 rooms, 26 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Boston for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More