Fairmont Copley Plaza
At a Glance
- very elegant
- tiny bathrooms with scratchy towels
- charge for Internet access (no charge on Fairmont Presidentt's Club level)
Check Rates from our Partners
Fairmont Copley Plaza Review
Past guests, including one Judy Garland, felt at home in this decadent, unabashedly romantic hotel that underwent a $20-million renovation in early 2012. The tiny fitness center was replaced by a rooftop facility that spans 3,000 square feet; the new restaurant/bar OAK Long Bar + Kitchen is hipper and sleeker than the old Oak Room, and all guestrooms received updates. Those who really love pampering should book the Fairmont Gold floor (worth the extra cost, readers say), an ultradeluxe club level offering a dedicated staff, free breakfast and tea-time snacks, and a library. Shopping fanatics adore the close proximity to Newbury Street, the Prudential Center, and Copley Place. If you're missing your dog (or just have a hard-to-please kid), borrow Catie Copley or her pal Carley Copley, the in-house Labrador retrievers, for a walk around the 'hood.
- Address: 138 St. James Ave., Back Bay, Boston, MA, 02116 | Map It
- Phone: 617/267–5300; 866/540–4417
- Website: www.fairmont.com/copley-plaza-boston
- Subway: Copley, Back Bay
- Location: Back Bay and the South End
- 366 rooms, 17 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Boston for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More