Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Downtown is saturated with decent seafood options, but few hit the mark on inventive fare quite like Lineage. Chef-owner Jeremy Sewall puts the restaurant's central wood-burning stove to good use, and roasts everything from halibut to pork chops. His cousin Mark is a lobsterman, and provides a fresh catch now and then. A number of seats at the bar, along with ample space in the oyster-gray dining room, allow diners the option of a casual meal or a comfortable fine-dining experience. Sunday Brunch is available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more