- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Westin Boston Waterfront
At a Glance
- close to the stellar Institute of Contemporary Art
- Silver Line to Logan Airport
- Westin's signature "heavenly" beds
- clusters of meeting-goers
- a businesslike chain hotel feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Boston Waterfront Review
The South Boston property is connected to the enormous Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, a magnet for men and women wearing suits and badges. Opened in June 2006, the 17-story glass-and-steel tower has already been updated to include a 25,000-square-foot exhibit hall and four in-house restaurants. (One of the latter, Sauciety, is slavishly devoted to the most au courante condiments.) Guest rooms are handsome, with a neutral palette of whites, tans, and pastels punctuated with cherry-wood furnishings; most have water or skyline views. When you're not in meetings, work out kinks at the state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with a slew of up-to-date machines, an indoor pool, and whirlpool.
- Address: 425 Summer St., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/532–4600
- Website: www.westinbostonwaterfront.com
- Metro South Station, Silver Line.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 761 rooms, 32 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you Read more
· News & Features
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more
This week has been a strange and tragic one and we've followed the events in Boston with heavy hearts... Read more