- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Westin Boston Waterfront
At a Glance
- close to the stellar Institute of Contemporary Art
- Silver Line to Logan Airport
- Westin's signature "heavenly" beds
- clusters of meeting-goers
- a businesslike chain hotel feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Boston Waterfront Review
The South Boston property is connected to the enormous Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, a magnet for men and women wearing suits and badges. Opened in June 2006, the 17-story glass-and-steel tower has already been updated to include a 25,000-square-foot exhibit hall and four in-house restaurants. (One of the latter, Sauciety, is slavishly devoted to the most au courante condiments.) Guest rooms are handsome, with a neutral palette of whites, tans, and pastels punctuated with cherry-wood furnishings; most have water or skyline views. When you're not in meetings, work out kinks at the state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with a slew of up-to-date machines, an indoor pool, and whirlpool.
- Address: 425 Summer St., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/532–4600
- Website: www.westinbostonwaterfront.com
- Metro South Station, Silver Line.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 761 rooms, 32 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more