- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Westin Boston Waterfront
At a Glance
- close to the stellar Institute of Contemporary Art
- Silver Line to Logan Airport
- Westin's signature "heavenly" beds
- clusters of meeting-goers
- a businesslike chain hotel feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Boston Waterfront Review
The South Boston property is connected to the enormous Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, a magnet for men and women wearing suits and badges. Opened in June 2006, the 17-story glass-and-steel tower has already been updated to include a 25,000-square-foot exhibit hall and four in-house restaurants. (One of the latter, Sauciety, is slavishly devoted to the most au courante condiments.) Guest rooms are handsome, with a neutral palette of whites, tans, and pastels punctuated with cherry-wood furnishings; most have water or skyline views. When you're not in meetings, work out kinks at the state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with a slew of up-to-date machines, an indoor pool, and whirlpool.
- Address: 425 Summer St., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/532–4600
- Website: www.westinbostonwaterfront.com
- Metro South Station, Silver Line.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 761 rooms, 32 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more