Westin Boston Waterfront
At a Glance
- close to the stellar Institute of Contemporary Art
- Silver Line to Logan Airport
- Westin's signature "heavenly" beds
- clusters of meeting-goers
- a businesslike chain hotel feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Boston Waterfront Review
The South Boston property is connected to the enormous Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, a magnet for men and women wearing suits and badges. Opened in June 2006, the 17-story glass-and-steel tower has already been updated to include a 25,000-square-foot exhibit hall and four in-house restaurants. (One of the latter, Sauciety, is slavishly devoted to the most au courante condiments.) Guest rooms are handsome, with a neutral palette of whites, tans, and pastels punctuated with cherry-wood furnishings; most have water or skyline views. When you're not in meetings, work out kinks at the state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with a slew of up-to-date machines, an indoor pool, and whirlpool.
- Address: 425 Summer St., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA, 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/532–4600
- Website: www.westinbostonwaterfront.com
- Subway: South Station, Silver Line
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 761 rooms, 32 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Boston for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More