- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boxer Boston Hotel
At a Glance
- great group rates
- free Internet
- close to North Station and the T
- small rooms and lobby
- staff can be indifferent
- past guests have complained about hotel being "shopworn."
Check Rates from our Partners
Boxer Boston Hotel Review
Steps from the TD Garden and an easy walk from Government Center, Faneuil Hall, and the North End, the nine-floor, 79-room boutique hotel with a crisp, contemporary look is a great value—if you don't mind tiny accommodations. It's modern simplicity at its best—the miniature, minimalist yellow-and-white rooms have walnut furnishings, gunmetal light fixtures, marble-tiled baths, and high-end mattresses, plus flat-screen TVs, CD players, and work desks. Cramped or not, the Bulfinch is a welcome oasis away from the cacophony of concert- and sporting-event crowds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Talented bartenders Boston-wide are busy flexing their artisanal mixology muscles. ... Read more
Beantown may be cooling down this season, but its culinary scene is only getting hotter.... Read more
Eclectic, sophisticated, and perfectly situated, Boston's new Boxer Hotel is your ideal new Beantown home... Read more