Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Via Matta Review
The city's most stylish Italian spot is paradoxically one of its simplest on the culinary front. The kitchen's emphasis is on fresh, intensely flavored ingredients in traditional dishes like monkfish served with ceci beans, olives, pesce brodetto and a citrus herb salad, and a tender lamb loin accompanied by fluffy polenta, cavalo nero, smoked almonds, and verjus. Even frequent visitors can enjoy an oft-changing menu, the result of the chef's penchant for seasonal ingredients. The abutting enoteca (café)—all mosaic tile and dim lighting—serves daily pizzas, and is the perfect spot for a rendezvous or a nightcap.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more