Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
USS Cassin Young
USS Cassin Young Review
From a later date than the Constitution, this destroyer saw action in Asian waters during World War II. She served the Navy until 1960. Currently in dry dock for repairs, you can still walk beside her and take in her size.
- Address: Charlestown Navy Yard, 55 Constitution Rd., Charlestown, Boston, MA, 02129 | Map It
- Phone: 617/242–5601
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Call for information.
- Website: www.nps.gov/bost/historyculture/usscassinyoung.htm
- Subway: North Station; MBTA Bus 92 to Charlestown City Sq. or Bus 93 to Chelsea St. from Haymarket; or Boston Harbor Cruise water shuttle from Long Wharf to Pier 4
- Location: Charlestown
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more