Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Legal Sea Foods
Legal Sea Foods Review
All the regional seafood classics, including famed New England chowder, stunningly good crab cakes, and wood-grilled seafood can be found here at the Cambridge outpost of the Legal chain. Just as worthwhile are more modern takes: Italian seafood stew, for example, and blackened rare tuna with sesame-chile vinaigrette.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more