Nightlife & the Arts in Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice in Boston
The Burren pulls in a devoted local, mostly student, crowd. Set...
This is the biggest of the cafés in the North End, with...
|Cafes||The North End|
Doyle's Cafe, truly an institution, is a friendly, crowded, neighborhood...
Prowl on over to party with scantily clad, well-imbibed club...
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
An extensive and stunning renovation and addition has created...
Paradise Rock Club
This small place is known for hosting big-name talent like U2...
One of the world's best acoustical settings—if not the...
Wally's Café is a rare gem for blues and jazz fans. Founded...
|Music Clubs||South End|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $149-$199 -- Cambridge, Mass. Hotel near University, 20% Off Boston Marriott Cambridge
- $245-$281 -- Downtown Boston Hotel Through Summer Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $197 & up -- Boston: AAA 4-Diamond Waterfront Hotel, 40% Off — $197 The Westin Boston Waterfront