- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Government Center is perfect for walking. If you arrive via the T, jump off the Green Line at Government Center, the Blue Line at State Street, or the Orange Line at Haymarket to explore. The T is your best bet for accessing the North End. Get off the Orange Line at Haymarket and walk southeast to Hanover Street; take a left there to enter the North End. Alternatively, jump off the Blue Line at Aquarium and walk northeast on Atlantic Avenue, past Christopher Columbus Park to access the North End.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's