- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Downtown Boston is easily accessible by the T; take the Orange Line to Downtown Crossing, the Blue Line to Aquarium, or the Red Line to South Station or Downtown Crossing. If you are in a car, a garage is your best bet; the Interpark Garage (270 Atlantic Ave.) is near the New England Aquarium. The Children's Museum is a bit farther away: either walk from South Station or park nearby at the Stanhope Garage (338 Congress St.).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe