- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The closest subway stop to the Charlestown Navy Yard is North Station (accessible by the Green and Orange lines), about a 15-minute walk. Take Causeway Street northeast and make a left to walk over the Charlestown Bridge. Take a right on Chelsea Street and right again on Warren Street. Constitution Road will be your next left, and from here you can enter the Navy Yard. From Downtown Crossing, take the 92 or 93 bus, which will drop you directly at the Navy Yard. If you are coming from downtown, try the water shuttle from Long Wharf near the Aquarium. Boats run daily on the hour and half-hour, and the ride is 10 minutes long.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's