- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
American Bakers' Cafe. For coffee, pastries, or a panini at lunchtime, try the Navy Yard's American Bakers' Cafe. 39 1st Ave., Boston, MA. 617/241-7999.
Navy Yard Bistro and Wine Bar. Enjoy a cozy dinner at Navy Yard Bistro and Wine Bar. Housed in a National Historic Site in the heart of the Charlestown Navy Yard, this restaurant offers French bistro fare at reasonable prices, with outdoor dining in summer. 6th St., on corner of 1st Ave., Boston, MA. www.navyyardbistro.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $156 -- Boston: 4-Star Quincy Market Hotel — $156 Hotwire.com