- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Climb the 294 steps to the top of the Bunker Hill Monument, and enjoy the views of the city while reliving the battles of the past.
Tour the USS Constitution, and discover why the oldest commissioned warship still afloat in the world is nicknamed "Old Ironsides."
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe