- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cambridge Visitor Information Booth. A good place to start is the Cambridge Visitor Information Booth, outside the T station in Harvard Square. Free maps, brochures, historical walking tours, an excellent list of bookstores in the area, and a guide to seasonal events are available. Harvard Sq., near MBTA station entrance, Cambridge, MA, 02138. 617/497–1630. www.cambridge-usa.org. Weekdays 9–5, weekends 9–1. Harvard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's