- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Harvard Square is worth an afternoon; be sure to take a tour. Most visitors don't go beyond Harvard Square and Harvard Yard, but this is a one-of-a-kind town filled with funky restaurants, independent shops, unique art installations, important historic sites, and a large concentration of independent bookstores. If you plan to explore Harvard's natural-history or art museums or explore other Cambridge neighborhoods, give yourself a day or two here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's