- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Browse the new- and used-book stores, trawl the artsy boutiques, and people-watch in Harvard Square. Take a break at one of the local coffee shops.
Do the museum circuit: The Harvard Museums for art; the Semitic Museum; the Peabody and the Natural History Museum for artifacts and culture.
Visit MIT to wander the halls, visit its museum, and see Frank Gehry's Seuss-like Stata Center.
Breathe the rarefied air of Harvard on an official tour (or an irreverent unofficial one), then return to real life with a burger from Mr. Bartley's.
Amble down Brattle Street, visiting the 1700s-era homes of Tory Row (Washington really did sleep here), and have a treat at Hi-Rise bakery in the original Blacksmith House of Longfellow's poem.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's