- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
While driving to these suburbs is relatively painless, they're not called the "streetcar suburbs" for nothing. To get to South Boston, hop off the Red Line at Broadway. To reach the Arnold Arboretum in Jamaican Plain, take the Orange Line to the end at Forest Hills. Brookline is accessible via the C and D lines of the Green Line.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's