- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Tour the State House and experience Colonial history.
Discover the history of Boston's African American community on the Black Heritage Trail.
Explore the picture-perfect brownstones lining cobblestone streets.
Meander through the Common and check out the Granary Burying Ground, the final resting place of Sam Adams, John Hancock, and Paul Revere.
Window shop for antiques on Charles Street.
Enjoy the thrill of discovery at the Museum of Science.
Catch a glimpse of the Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge at night awash in blue lights.
Root for the home team (Celtics or Bruins) or check out the Sports Museum at the TD Garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's