- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Join the throngs of students, locals, and visitors window shopping on Newbury Street.
Admire the architecture, revel in the artistry, and even enjoy an excellent lunch at the Boston Public Library—all without taking out a single book.
Visit the Public Garden on a sunny, late-spring day and take in the scenery from your seat on the Swan Boats. Don't forget to check out the bronzed statues of the ducklings from Robert McCloskey's Boston classic Make Way for Ducklings.
Enjoy a play, concert, or art installation at the "people's" art-and-culture complex, the Boston Center for the Arts.
Shop Columbus Avenue and Tremont Street for the perfect additions to your home decor.
Walk the streets around Rutland Square, Union Park, and Bay Village. Architecture buffs will love the Victorian and Italianate row houses harking back to the neighborhood's 19th-century roots.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's