Skiing in Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Weston Ski Track. From mid-December to March, the Weston Ski Track provides cross-country skiers and snowshoers with 15 miles of groomed, natural trails and a snowmaking area with a lighted 2-mile ski track. Rentals and basic instruction are available. 200 Park Rd., Weston, MA, 02493. 617/891–6575. www.skiboston.com.
Berkshires. The Berkshires region in western Massachusetts offers a little bit of Aspen on the East Coast, with tony ski resorts, fine dining, and an upscale atmosphere for those able to take a daylong or weekend ski trip. For details on the various resorts in the Berkshires, go to www.berkshireskiing.com. 135 mi west of Boston along I–90 and Rte. 2, Adams, MA. berkshires.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's