Skiing in Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Weston Ski Track. From mid-December to March, the Weston Ski Track provides cross-country skiers and snowshoers with 15 miles of groomed, natural trails and a snowmaking area with a lighted 2-mile ski track. Rentals and basic instruction are available. 200 Park Rd., Weston, MA, 02493. 617/891–6575. www.skiboston.com.
Berkshires. The Berkshires region in western Massachusetts offers a little bit of Aspen on the East Coast, with tony ski resorts, fine dining, and an upscale atmosphere for those able to take a daylong or weekend ski trip. For details on the various resorts in the Berkshires, go to www.berkshireskiing.com. 135 mi west of Boston along I–90 and Rte. 2, Adams, MA. berkshires.org.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe