Tennis in Boston
Mobile AppDownload Boston - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Department of Conservation & Recreation. The Department of Conservation & Recreation maintains more than 25 public tennis courts throughout the greater Boston area. These operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Lighted courts are open from dawn to 10 pm; other courts are open from dawn to dusk. 617/626–1250. www.mass.gov/dcr. Charlesbank Park. Some of Boston's most popular lighted courts are those at Charlesbank Park. Storrow Dr. opposite Charles St., Beacon Hill, Boston, MA, 02114. Science Park. Marine Park. A popular place to play tennis, Marine Park has lighted courts. 25 Farragut Rd., South Boston, Boston, MA, 02127. From the Andrew T station, take the 10 bus toward City Point via South Bay and get off at Farragut Rd. Andrew. Weider Playground. The courts here are lighted. Dale St., Hyde Park, Boston, MA, 02136. From the Forest Hills T station, take the 32 bus toward Cleary Square via Hyde Park Ave. and get off at West St. Walk down West to Gwinnet St. and take a right to go to the park. www.bostonnatural.org. Forest Hills.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's