- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Williamstown includes a lot of farms and rolling hills, but essentially Williamstown proper sits around Route 2, which bisects Williams College. On the college campus you can walk to Spring Street and Water Street, while anything else you want to see is probably just a short drive and brief turn off Route 2 (or a hop onto the BRTA bus).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's