- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Mt. Greylock State Reservation. The centerpiece of this 10,327-acre reservation south of Williamstown is Mt. Greylock, at 3,491 feet the highest point in Massachusetts. The reservation has facilities for cycling, fishing, horseback riding, camping, and snowmobiling. Many treks—including a portion of the Appalachian Trail—start from the parking lot at the summit, an 8-mile drive from the mountain's base. Mt. Greylock State Reservation Visitor Center, 30 Rockwell Rd., Lanesboro, MA, 01237. 413/499–4262. www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dcr/massparks/region-west.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's