Sights & Attractions in Berkshires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Berkshires
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Berkshire Botanical Gardens
This 15-acre garden contains extensive plantings of exotic and...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Stockbridge|
Opened in 1903, this "universal" museum has a little bit of everything:...
|Museums / Galleries||Pittsfield|
Berkshires Scenic Railway Museum
In a restored 1903 railroad station in central Lenox, this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Lenox|
For 33 years, this was the summer home of the sculptor Daniel...
|Houses / Mansions||Stockbridge|
Clark Art Institute
One of the nation's notable small art museums, the Clark Art...
|Museums / Galleries||Williamstown|
Frelinghuysen Morris House & Studio
This modernist property on a 46-acre site exhibits the works...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Lenox|
Hancock Shaker Village
The third Shaker community in America, Hancock was founded in...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's