- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Norman Rockwell Museum
Norman Rockwell Museum Review
This charming museum traces the career of one of America's most beloved illustrators, beginning with his first Saturday Evening Post cover in 1916. The crown jewel of the 570 Rockwell illustrations is the famed "Four Freedoms" gallery, although various works—including self-portraits—are equally charming. The museum also mounts exhibits by other artists. Rockwell's studio was moved to the museum grounds and is complete in every detail. Stroll the 36-acre site, picnic on the grounds, or relax at the outdoor café (open Memorial Day to Columbus Day). There's a child's version of the audio tour with a scavenger-hunt theme, as well as a creativity center with art materials. The museum shop makes it more fun for adults.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more