- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In this tasteful eatery, chef Galo Lopez offers an ever-changing array of appealing tapas with a side order of good service. By all means try the roast-vegetable soup, crab cakes, or cheese plate, but the real must-have dish is the caracoles, a plate of tender snails and caramelized onions in a rich tomato-based sauce. The paella requires a half-hour wait, but the delicious seafood and rice dish is definitely worth it. For dessert there's the almond flour cake with dulce de leche ice cream.
- Address: 896 State Rd., North Adams, MA 01247
- Phone: 413/346–4099
- Location: North Adams
- Closed Mon. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
My husband and I are trying to plan a trip for June 28- July 6 of this year. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more