- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In this tasteful eatery, chef Galo Lopez offers an ever-changing array of appealing tapas with a side order of good service. By all means try the roast-vegetable soup, crab cakes, or cheese plate, but the real must-have dish is the caracoles, a plate of tender snails and caramelized onions in a rich tomato-based sauce. The paella requires a half-hour wait, but the delicious seafood and rice dish is definitely worth it. For dessert there's the almond flour cake with dulce de leche ice cream.
- Address: 896 State Rd., North Adams, MA 01247
- Phone: 413/346–4099
- Location: North Adams
- Closed Mon. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more