Sushi House Review
Right on the main drag, this pan-Asian restaurant offers some of the best dishes in Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Japanese cooking. Start with seaweed salad, then consider a classic noodle dish like pad thai (stir-fried rice noodles) or pad see ew (wide, flat noodles with meat and Chinese broccoli). Hot clay pots reveal wonderful dishes like sweet massaman curry (a peanut and potato concoction) or spicy bibim bap (a bowl of rice and vegetables topped with meat, a fried egg, and hot chili sauce). Ironically, the only thing that isn't uniformly excellent is the sushi, served at a sushi bar with two big-screen TVs.
- Address: 45 Main St., North Adams, MA, 01247
- Phone: 413/664–9388
- Location: North Adams
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more