- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sushi House Review
Right on the main drag, this pan-Asian restaurant offers some of the best dishes in Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Japanese cooking. Start with seaweed salad, then consider a classic noodle dish like pad thai (stir-fried rice noodles) or pad see ew (wide, flat noodles with meat and Chinese broccoli). Hot clay pots reveal wonderful dishes like sweet massaman curry (a peanut and potato concoction) or spicy bibim bap (a bowl of rice and vegetables topped with meat, a fried egg, and hot chili sauce). Ironically, the only thing that isn't uniformly excellent is the sushi, served at a sushi bar with two big-screen TVs.
- Address: 45 Main St., North Adams, MA 01247
- Phone: 413/664–9388
- Location: North Adams
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more