- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sushi House Review
Right on the main drag, this pan-Asian restaurant offers some of the best dishes in Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Japanese cooking. Start with seaweed salad, then consider a classic noodle dish like pad thai (stir-fried rice noodles) or pad see ew (wide, flat noodles with meat and Chinese broccoli). Hot clay pots reveal wonderful dishes like sweet massaman curry (a peanut and potato concoction) or spicy bibim bap (a bowl of rice and vegetables topped with meat, a fried egg, and hot chili sauce). Ironically, the only thing that isn't uniformly excellent is the sushi, served at a sushi bar with two big-screen TVs.
- Address: 45 Main St., North Adams, MA 01247
- Phone: 413/664–9388
- Location: North Adams
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
Want to stay two weeks on the Cape in Sept or Oct after the summer season ends.Perhaps a cottage. I am a young 68 year old female and moderately active. Definitely not frail. Traveling with a friend. Long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more