- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baba Louie's Sourdough Pizza Co.
Baba Louie's Sourdough Pizza Co. Review
Is the pizza here good enough to merit the long lines that sometimes stretch out the door? Possibly. Enjoy the trattoria's rustic interior, and try to ignore the din of the crowd. Baba Louie's offers an interesting array of crusts, with a choice of mild sourdough or organic wheat and spelt-berry. Toppings include roasted sweet potatoes and parsnips, shaved fennel, caramelized onions, and fresh mozzarella with a hint of balsamic vinegar (on the Isabella Pizzarella), or ricotta, red onions, shrimp, pineapple, prosciutto, green chili, and a dusting of coconut (on the Hannah Jo). Weird, but good.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Planning a long weekend trip for 2015. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more