- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baba Louie's Sourdough Pizza Co.
Baba Louie's Sourdough Pizza Co. Review
Is the pizza here good enough to merit the long lines that sometimes stretch out the door? Possibly. Enjoy the trattoria's rustic interior, and try to ignore the din of the crowd. Baba Louie's offers an interesting array of crusts, with a choice of mild sourdough or organic wheat and spelt-berry. Toppings include roasted sweet potatoes and parsnips, shaved fennel, caramelized onions, and fresh mozzarella with a hint of balsamic vinegar (on the Isabella Pizzarella), or ricotta, red onions, shrimp, pineapple, prosciutto, green chili, and a dusting of coconut (on the Hannah Jo). Weird, but good.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
My husband and I are trying to plan a trip for June 28- July 6 of this year. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more