- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Castle Steet Café
Castle Steet Café Review
Chef-owner Michael Ballon wins raves for his simple-but-elegant cuisine and masterful hand with fresh local produce. Local artwork, hardwood floors, and sleek furnishings create an understated interior—a perfect backdrop for oysters on the half shell or duck with black-currant sauce. There's an extensive wine list, and the bread basket has warm offerings from Berkshire Mountain Bakery. The frequent evening jazz may seem ear-splittingly loud if you aren't a fan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
we are family of 5 , kids ages are 10 to 16 . Read more