In West Stockbridge, 5 miles northwest of Stockbridge, this French restaurant has been such a success that it's expanded to include a bar and larger dining area. Owner-chef William Merelle is from Provence, where he met his American wife (and co-owner), Maggie, formerly a wine merchant. Try the steak au poivre with arugula, the braised duck with shredded potato cake, or the crispy pommes frites (french fries).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more