- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Otis Ridge. The least expensive ski area in New England, Otis Ridge has long been a haven for beginners and families, but experts will find slopes here, too. The remote location is quite stunning, the buildings historic. Eleven downhill trails are serviced by four lifts, with 100% snowmaking coverage and night skiing Wednesday through Sunday. 159 Monterey Rd., Hwy. 23, Otis, MA, 01253. 413/269–4444. www.otisridge.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe