- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Berkshire Outfitters. If you're itching to explore the Cheshire lakes by kayak, Ashuwillticook Rail Trail by bike, or Mt. Greylock's summit on snowshoes, visit Berkshire Outfitters. Just 300 yards from the Rail Trail, this shop rents bicycles, kayaks, canoes, snowshoes, and cross-country skis, and has a very knowledgeable staff that is happy to dispense trail maps. 169 Grove St., Adams, MA, 01220. 413/743–5900. www.berkshireoutfitters.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's