Nightlife & the Arts in Berkshires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Berkshires Nightlife & the Arts
Berkshire Theatre Festival
Since 1929, this festival has presented plays nightly in summer...
First opened in 1903, this restored theater hosted stars like...
Down Street Art
Down Street Art is a public art project with 33 member art galleries...
|Art Galleries||North Adams|
Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival
For nine weeks each summer, the tiny town of Becket, 8 miles...
Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center
Catch a classic movie or a performance by, perhaps, Judy Collins...
|Arts Centers||Great Barrington|
Shakespeare & Company
The works of William Shakespeare and various others are performed...
South Mountain Concerts
For the serious music lover, this is one of the country's most...
Tanglewood, the 200-acre summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra...
Topia Arts Center
Check out what's happening at the Topia Arts Center, the former...
|Arts Centers||North Adams|
Williamstown Theatre Festival
At the '62 Center for Theatre and Dance of Williams College...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe