Nightlife & the Arts in Berkshires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Berkshires Nightlife & the Arts
Berkshire Theatre Festival
Since 1929, this festival has presented plays all summer long...
First opened in 1903, this restored theater hosted stars like...
Down Street Art
This public-arts project includes 31 galleries in downtown North...
|Art Galleries||North Adams|
Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival
For 10 weeks every summer, the tiny town of Becket, 8 miles north...
Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center
Catch a performance by Arlo Guthrie or Bela Fleck at the Mahaiwe...
|Arts Centers||Great Barrington|
Shakespeare & Company
The works of William Shakespeare and various others writers are...
South Mountain Concerts
For serious music lovers, this is one of the country's most distinguished...
The 200-acre summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Tanglewood...
Housed inside a former bank, this small art gallery includes...
Williamstown Theatre Festival
At Williams College, the Williamstown Theatre Festival is summer's...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's