- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Just off I-90 after passing through Lee, Lenox is a small town a bit south of Pittsfield. Be warned that while the Berkshires are usually blessedly free of traffic, Lenox and environs during the summer Tanglewood season is a notable exception.
Lenox Chamber of Commerce (Lenox Library, 18 Main St., Lenox, MA, 01240. 413/637–3646. www.lenox.org.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe