All Berkshires Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-F G-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 1912 summer cottage of Harley Proctor (as in Proctor and Gamble) . . .
Guest House at Field Farm
Built in 1948, this guesthouse contains a fine collection of a. . .
Historic Merrell Inn
Built in 1794 as a private residence and later converted to a. . .
The Inn at Stockbridge
Antique furnishings and feather comforters are among the accents. . .
Although it's near Route 2 and surrounded by parking lots, this. . .
These once-dilapidated mill-workers' houses dating from the 1890s. . .
The Red Lion Inn
An inn since 1773, the Red Lion has hosted presidents, senators,. . .
River Bend Farm
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this 1770. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's