- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Situated between Williamstown and Lanesborough, Hancock is an oft-overlooked destination for the outdoors person. You can take Route 43 from Williamstown, Route 7 from Pittsfield, or the BRTA bus from Lanesborough, with plenty of mountain views and trees along the way. The only place to walk around is the Shaker Village.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe