- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The most convenient major airport for travel throughout eastern Maryland is Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), approximately 30 minutes' drive from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. There are several municipal airports catering to private and small charter aircraft, including Ocean City Airport in Berlin, Maryland and Easton-Newnam Field in Easton, Maryland. Salisbury (Wicomico County) is served by US Airways.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's