- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can stroll or roll along the 6-mi Cross Island Trail between Kent Narrows on the western edge of Kent Island and Bay beachfront on its eastern side. Here the flat, smoothly paved or hard-packed trail joins the Terrapin Nature Area, 279 lush acres composed of five identifiable habitats: wetlands, woodlands, wildflower meadows, tidal ponds, and sandy beaches. There is ample parking at both ends of the trail.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's