Sights & Attractions in The Eastern Shore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Eastern Shore
|A-C D-F G-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
5&10 Antique Market
Originally the Hotel Cecil, this market became Cramer's 5&10...
|Stores / Malls||North East|
This reproduction of a 1768 Colonial schooner by the same name...
This 65-foot steel-hull yacht departs four times daily, from...
Academy Art Museum
This nice local museum houses a permanent collection of fine...
|Museums / Galleries||Easton|
The Assateague Island National Seashore, established in 1962...
Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge
The largest nesting bald eagle population north of Florida makes...
|Nature Preserves||Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge|
Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
One of the region's finest, this nine-building complex chronicles...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Michaels|
The Cray House
Completed in 1809 this is a glimpse into middle-class life of...
|Houses / Mansions||Stevensville|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe