- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Like Stevenville and Queenstown, Rock Hall is tiny. Many people feel that it is one of the most "authentic" places in the area because it lacks the conventional draws of intimate shops and high-end restaurants. Boating here is king. There is a small town beach about a mile west from the center of town where locals swim in the bay. Rock Hall is only reachable by car or private boat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe