- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Bistro Poplar Review
Young chef Ian Campbell, formerly of California's French Laundry, returned to his native Cambridge in 2007 to open Bistro Poplar. In the past few years it has been hailed as not only the best restaurant in town but one of the best on the East Coast. Campbell specializes in well-prepared, simple French food. Gourmands rave about his steak frites. The menu changes seasonally so no chance of either the chef or his followers getting bored. A definite must if you travel to this area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more