Talbot County Courthouse
Talbot County Courthouse Review
The gathering point for citizens who protested the Stamp Act in 1765 and where people rallied to adopt the Talbot Resolves, this 1712 courthouse was a forerunner of the Declaration of Independence. The courthouse was expanded in 1794 and two wings were added in the late 1950s. It is still in use.
View deals in The Eastern Shore for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More